Get Your Free Tasting Passport!
Pick up your free Tasting Passport at all area Welcome Centers, including:
- Durango Welcome Center at 802 Main Ave in Durango
- Pagosa Springs Visitor Center at 105 Hot Springs Blvd in Pagosa Springs
- Ouray Visitor Center at 1230 Main St in Ouray
- Telluride Visitor Center at 236 W Colorado Ave in Telluride
- Colorado Welcome Center in Cortez at 928 E Main St
How it Works:
Use your Tasting Passport as a way to discover your new favorite crafted beverages! Take notes, try something new, and learn about each different producer as you go.
Be sure to collect a stamp at each location you visit (see back cover for the stamp page). Once you’ve collected 6 stamps, take or mail your stamp page back to the Durango Welcome Center at 802 Main Avenue in Durango. You’ll be entered in a drawing for our grand prize, a return trip to Durango! Plus, if you drop your page off in person at the Welcome Center, you’ll receive an additional prize for free.
Using the digital tasting passport? Just be sure to check in using the Geolocation check-in feature or by uploading a photo of yourself at the location you're visiting. Once you've checked into 6 places you'll reach the level of a "Thirsty Traveler" and will receive a coupon for a free prize!