The Quiet Lady Tavern is as much a part of the Palace as the Palace is part of the Tavern.
The Palace Restaurant is a Durango landmark and tradition, having functioned as a restaurant under its current name for at least forty years. The Palace re-opened its doors under the ownership of Chef Paul Gelose on October 3rd, 1997. Located in the original historic Palace Hotel, built between 1890 and 1893, the restaurant retains the elegant character of late 19th century Western architecture and design.
505 Main Ave
Durango, CO 81301
Related Blog Posts
Downtown visitors to Durango could win $100 gift cards through August 31st!