The Leland House offers 12 distinct lodging options: including small Queen Studios, Queen Suites, a Double Queen Room and a large Family Suite. Each room in the Leland House is named after a historic Durangoan and the interior décor is accented with local memorabilia, biographies and photos of these important figures. Old photos of the Leland House, Durango and the surrounding area line the hallways.
The Pittman Apartments, built in 1927 by Durangoan P.W. Pittman, were purchased from Leland and Lola Hill 1993. The building was renamed The Leland House in honor of the Leland Hill family, who had owned the property since 1947.